Saturday, November 14, 2015

Micarriage

Hey guys. Its been a while since I have updated my blog and written anything. I hope everyone is doing well. Well you guys are probably wondering why the title of this post is called miscarriage. Well this past week my husband and I have learned that we were expecting and I learned that I was about 4 week along. But things took a wrong turn. I started to bleed a lot and went to the hospital and it turned out that I had miscarried our baby. It is not an easy thing to hear. I was and am still devastated. We just learned this two days ago so it is very fresh in our heads. My husband seems to be doing better than I am. I mean he gets sad just as I do but I cry more than he does. We are not totally sure what caused it but one of the reasons was that we are two different blood types and the baby possibly had my husband's blood type and my body was trying to fight it off. I am sad but I am doing a bit better today. I was so excited because we have been trying for a year to get pregnant and it had finally happened. But we know that God will bless us again and He is in control of everything He does in our lives. We have nothing to worry about as long as He is in control. Even though we have miscarried, that doesn't mean that we aren't parents. WE are still considered parents because we were pregnant and lost the baby. I can now understand what its like to lose a baby. It may not have head arms, legs, or any of that stuff but it was still a baby that was growing inside me. I know we will be ok and things will get better but for now we are taking things one day at a time. So this is all I have to say for now. Thank you for following my posts and my blog and thank you for all your support. I will give another update after a couple of days. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment