Saturday, May 18, 2013

Thank you to my followers from Twitter.

First of all I would like to thank all of my twitter friends for your unconditional love and support. I truly appreciate what you guys have been doing for me and how you guys have been helping me through my healing journey. I think I can finally say that I am healed. You guys have been so supportive and I truly respect each and everyone one of you. You all mean the world to me whether you tweet me or not. I truly love all of you. You are not only my friends but but my twitter family.

So with that said if you don't know why I am saying this then here goes.... You all give me so much support and I appreciate it. My family hasn't been there only my sister and brother in law. My family doesn't want to believe me and nor does my family. Its hard trying to talk to them. I wish I could tell my family but they don't want to believe me. Its really hard to be in front of my stepfather and put on a fake smile knowing that he abused me. I have to put on an act and its hard. Its not easy talking about this or even trying to seek justice. I never got justice because of fear. So now I am not afraid anymore to talk about my story but it is late for me to seek justice. My justice now is sharing my story and helping others come forward.......

NO LONGER SILENT!!!NO MORE VICTIMS!!!!!!! NO MORE!!!!!!!! LETS END THE VIOLENCE!!!!! LETS END THE SILENT.!!!!!

Once again thank you guys. I love you and I am also here for you all if you need a friend. YOU ALL ARE MY FRIENDS/FAMILY.........

No comments:

Post a Comment